The eAccessibility Wales Forum
This website was made by the eAccessibility Wales Forum.
We are a group of people that want to make it easier for disabled people in Wales to use the internet and digital technology.
Using the internet and digital technology can be difficult for disabled people:
- Websites can be hard to use.
- Equipment and software can be expensive, or hard to get hold of.
- Information is hard to understand – it is not accessible.
- It is difficult to know who to go to for advice and support.
We want to change this. These are the things we are doing:
- We have made this website so disabled people can find out what help is available.
- We are speaking to the people who make websites and getting them to make websites that disabled people can use.
- We are campaigning so that more people know about making technology easy to use for disabled people.
The eAccessibility Forum is made up of these organisations: